Now with a certified industry-leading 99.8% GT filter at 0.075μm, so filters not just bacteria (2.5μm) but also viruses (0.1-.3).
AVIRO masks are unique, the inner and outer layers are engineered with HeiQ Viroblock, antiviral, and antibacterial fabric protection.
HeiQ Viroblock is an intelligent Swiss textile technology that is added to fabric during the final stage of the manufacturing process
Alleviate mishandling and contamination of face masks with the Anti-Microbial technology. Developed to be comfortable and breathable for all-day wear. Adjustable nose piece for enhanced fit.
Standard face masks can be a dangerous surface for viruses and bacteria. When you touch the mask (pick it up, take it off or adjust it on your face) there is a risk of transferring pathogens.
FABRIC & CARE:
- We recommend washing after approximately 20 hours of use, or if it gets visibly dirty.
- This product is treated with a biocide to protect it from microbes and germs.
- Active ingredient: silver chloride. (minimal wording: contains a biocide> silver chloride).
- Wash in gentle wash in laundry in 30℃ and below. Light detergent, do not bleach or use fabric softeners, hang to drip dry in shade, do not iron or dry clean.
- You can wash this mask 20 times before the anti-viral treatment is reduced to approximately 99.2%.
*Please note we are not able to accept returns or exchanges on face masks.