Benefits of DHA and Astaxanthin
- Hydrate the skin
- Support brain health (mental endurance, cognitive function, memory)
- Support the eyes and vision health
- Support heart and lung health
- Support fertility, pregnancy, and child development
- Help balance hormones
- Support longevity
- Protect and support nerve cells
- Help balance omega-3 fatty acid ratios
- Decrease blood pressure
- Increase quantum tunneling of electrons in our mitochondria
- Improve blood flow
- Balancing LDL and HDL cholesterol levels
- Prevent dementia, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, gastrointestinal diseases, liver diseases, male infertility and acute renal failure
- Offer neuroprotection
- Protect against ultraviolet radiation damage
- Decrease C-reactive protein
- Protect against age related macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, retinal arterial occlusion, cystoid macular edema and inflammatory eye diseases
- Reduce incidence and proliferation of chemical-induced cancer of the oral cavity, urinary bladder and colon
We are proud to offer the highest quality vegan Omega 3 DHA/ EPA product available. With over 20,000 published scientific studies released since the 1970s, omega-3 fatty acids are the most studied substance on the planet second to aspirin. Modern biology identified that our brain, eyes and central nervous system are constructed mainly of DHA making it a critical nutrient for optimal health at all ages. Recommended by all doctors for healthy pregnancy and children’s brain development.
What makes this product different than other Omega 3 products?
- Delicious flavor with zero fishy aftertaste
- Vegan DHA extracted from Thraustochytriaceae Micro-algae
- Produced in a GMP Organic certified lab
- 3rd Party tested for purity
- Zero Heavy Metals
- Wild (Heirloom) Strain
- Gentle water extraction process
- Enriched with antioxidants to preserve freshness
- Packaged in a 60 ml glass bottle with coated UV Protection Technology
FREE of chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, seed oils, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugars, solvents, alcohols, fillers, binders, flavours, additives, preservatives, colouring, fragrance, silicone, BPA.
Docosahexeanoic Acid (DHA) - Extracted from a wild heirloom strain of algae from Nova Scotia. Cultured in a GMP organic certified facility. DHA is one of the most critical nutrients for brain, eye and heart health. Recommended for healthy pregnancy and fetal brain development as well as supporting cognitive function throughout primitive years.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) - a long chain Omega 3 known as the “anti-inflammatory” Omega. Well known in the medical communities to prevent stroke and heart disease.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil - the only plant to offer all 4 Omega Fatty Acids - 3-6-7-9! Our Sea Buckthorn oil is cold pressed, and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Sea Buckthorn is so powerful; it has been used for thousands of years to heal skin wounds, sunburns, and premature wrinkles. It promotes skin and organ elasticity and protects against dryness. Also loaded with vitamin E and quercetin, the perfect food.
- Icelandic Astaxanthin - This strain of algae is called Haematococcus Pluvialis and is sourced from pristine waters in Iceland. Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant with broad health implications. Unlike other antioxidants, Astaxanthin never becomes a pro-oxidant. The perfect nutrient for cellular protection, restoring healthy vision and top athletic performance.
- Non-GMO Phosphatidylcholine - A high concentrate phosphatidylcholine from non-GMO sun flower lecithin. Traditionally used to support brain and liver health, and lower cholesterol levels. PC increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain, which will now enhance the absorption of DHA across the board.
- Organic MCT Oil
- Organic Monk Fruit
- Organic Lemon Oil