|This versatile workshirt has a contemporary utilitarian silhouette and is designed to be worn as a traditional shirt.
Key features of the #3003 Super Green Buttoned Workshirt include:
- 100% organic cotton
- Simple flap front breast pocket
- Hidden inside breast pocket
- Reinforced elbow area for extra strength and durability
- Corozo buttons
- Model is 5'11''/180cm and chest 36''/91.5cm and wears a Medium
Designed in Manchester, Hand-made in India. Made for everyone, and built to last.
Uskees Repairs Service:
All of our Uskees garments come with a free repair kit. These kits are tailored to each product, providing the appropriate materials to take care of any small repairs.
Uskees Clothing Care Tips:
- Try to wash clothing less which will help to prolong the life of your Uskees clothing
- Try airing your clothes and then see if they really need to be washed
- Sponge small spots or stains with water to try and remove them
- Don’t use a biological washing powder as these contain small amounts of bleaching agents which will cause colour fading of organic cotton over time
- Always wash your Uskees garments inside out
- Try a wash cycle with a low spin to prevent too much creasing
- If you are line drying your Uskees outside, dry the garment inside out to prevent any sun fading and avoid strong sunlight especially with black colours
- Only iron when necessary
- Get your storage right - storage is important to make sure your clothing looks its very best every time you put it on. Folding and piling your clothing encourages creases that can stay forever. Hang up shirts on a good quality hanger and use clip hangers to hang your pants in the wardrobe to avoid excess creasing
We use GOTS standard organic cotton for all of our Uskees products. When washing your clothing you need to carefully read the washing instructions on the Wash Care Label which can be found inside the garment.