Our retro-inspired Cactus sneakers in a popping green colour.
- CactusSkin from certified and organic cactus mexican farms.
- 40% cactus skin, 32% organic cotton, 28% bioPU.
- USDA bio-preferred, PETA approved VEGAN.
- Animal-free and PETA Approved-Vegan.
||Made in E.U
Cactus skins and oil from the Mexican desert are crushed to make Cactus leather into a wearable material.
- Handcrafted in Portugal, Guimarães
- Upper: 40% cactus skin, 32% organic cotton, 28% bioPU, made in Mexico
- Rubber sole: 40% recycled rubber, 60% natural rubber
- The sole is strong and sewed to the upper
- Lining: 75% bamboo & 25% polyester, OEKO TEX 10
- Insoles: 75% recycled wood, 25% polyester foam and are removable
- Laces: 100% organic cotton laces, certified GOTS 100
- Labels: 100% recycled polyester
- Vegan & water-based glues
- 100% recycled cardboard
This model has been audited and certified :
- Peta Approved VEGAN
- USDA bio-preferred
- OEKO TEX standard 1
- GOTS 100
- Global recycled Standards
- Low Carbon Product
It is fully recyclable into new soles.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device