Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Enable you to login to our member's area, forums, and blog
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of our website
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Instagram
- Personalise our website to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below, and find out more technical information about what cookies are at www.whatarecookies.com (or try an Internet search).
We are providing this additional information about our cookies in compliance with ‘EU cookie law’. See the ICO website for more information.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view our website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies, and you continue to use our website, we take it to mean that you accept our usage of cookies.
Note most Internet browsing software facilities disabling cookies per website, and you are free to do this, but note that our website will not work as you would expect. For example, you will not be able to register as a member, log in to our member's area, forums, or blog.
OUR OWN COOKIES
Various functional elements of our website set cookies. These are to enable you to register as a member, login to our member's area, forums, and blog.
SOCIAL WEBSITE COOKIES
So you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content by using Facebook and Instagram or any other social network buttons we have included on our website.
Each social network button may set its own cookies and you can find out more on the relevant websites.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks and websites.
MORE INFORMATIONFor more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
16 Chalk Farm Road, NW1 6AG, London, UNITED KINGDOM