Terms & Conditions
UK STANDARD AND EXPRESS DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS.
UK standard and express delivery orders are sent using either Royal Mail or Hermes Service. Once your parcel has been dispatched (usually within 1/2 working days of placing your order), we will send you a confirmation email to let you know your parcel has been dispatched, which will include tracking information.
Once parcels have been dispatched, we are unable to change the address.
You will be informed if we are experiencing any delays or are unable to fulfil your order for any reason.
For any further delivery queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSUMER CONTRACT REGULATIONS 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 30 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation, and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount concerning goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
PRICE MATCH TERMS + CONDITIONS
- The item must be full price and not subject to any promotion or sales offers.
- We will match the price shown online, not including additional promotion or discount.
- The item to be price matched must be identical to the item listed at Londonworsk and currently in stock on both sites.
- We will only match prices of UK registered companies.
- We reserve the right not to alter our listed price.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is operated by LONDONWORKS. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to LONDONWORKS. LONDONWORKS offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.