SALES ASSISTANT PART TIME
Who we are
Londonworks originally started in 2002 in north London as Social store. We carried an eclectic selection of clothing and home products. We supported up and coming local fashion designers, stocked some of the first organic and sustainable brands from the UK, staged a few gigs, and organised countless art shows including some of the early Obey Giant/Shepard Fairey, Terratag and Pure Evil exhibitions. For 15 years we have been home to the most exciting and current brands from across the world.
In 2018 the decision was made to move to a new location in Camden Town and turn the store into a full-on lifestyle project including a photography studio, a fashion agency, a coffee bar, and an events space.
We are looking for an enthusiastic hard working sales assistant to bring a bundle of personality in our store in Camden. The right candidate will have a passion for fashion/lifestyle, and will be able to multitask.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Assisting customers in the store
- Providing styling tips when helping customers
- Processing payments
- Bring energy, thrive, excellence, and have fun!
- Processing orders through our online store
- Packing and posting items purchased through our online store
- Uploading new items to our online store
- Updating stock list
- Using Excel to organise and count stock
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media is a plus
- Knowledge of foreign languages (in particular Japanese) is a plus
- Knowledge of Shopify is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in the sales department
- Being able to understand contemporary fashion and trends
- Confident, kind, and positive
- Great team player
- Comfortable with approaching customers and interacting with them, excellent listening skills.
- Excellent sales skills
You get to work within a young, dynamic, trendy, and fast growing company. We will give you all the training you need. We will develop your existing experience and give you the confidence to flourish. We believe that If you show the potential to progress further, there will be plenty of room for your career growth.
If you are interested in this position please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com