RETAIL MANAGER FULL TIME
Who we are
Londonworks originally started in 2002 in north London as Social store. We carried an eclectic selection of clothing and home products. We supported up and coming local fashion designers, stocked some of the first organic and sustainable brands from the UK, staged a few gigs, and organised countless art shows including some of the early Obey Giant/Shepard Fairey, Terratag and Pure Evil exhibitions. For 15 years we have been home to the most exciting and current brands from across the world.
In 2018 the decision was made to move to a new location in Camden Town and turn the store into a full-on lifestyle project including a photography studio, a fashion agency, a coffee bar, and an events space.
We are looking for a strong result driven retail manager to be responsible for the overall retail and online store management. The successful candidate will be able to multitask, have a strong passion for fashion and lifestyle, meet profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
The right candidate will be confident but approachable. Can show evidence of strong planning and organisational skills, as well as knowledge of contemporary fashion and trends. All whilst leading by example, with a hands-on attitude.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Managing our new store in Camden
- Organizing the staff rota each month
- Constantly updating and checking the stock list
- Processing the sales on the online store
- Making sure all the items purchased on the online store are carefully packed and posted
- Uploading new products on the online store
- Write monthly sales reports
- Using Excel (at a very good level) for sales reports, stock counting and accounts
- Being in charge of the stationery orders
- Maintaining a good relationship with our suppliers
You must be:
- A fashionable trendy individual who can inspire others
- Someone very detailed-oriented and highly organized
- An exceptional sales person with a kind but assertive attitude
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator (Basic)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of foreign languages (mainly Italian, Spanish, and French)
You get to work within a young, dynamic, trendy, and fast growing company. We will give you all the training you need. We will develop your existing experience and give you the confidence to flourish. We believe that If you show the potential to progress further, there will be plenty of room for your career growth.
If you are interested in this position please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org