SALES REPRESENTATIVE (WHOLESALE) - Trend Union
Trend Union, as a vital part of the Londonworks family, is rapidly growing and establishing itself as one of the leading Scandinavian brands agencies in the UK.
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who understands, lives and breathes the apparel industry.
You are an individual who is outgoing, target driven, stylish, and helpful. You are able to initiate conversations and connect with the customers by communicating in a genuine and articulate way. Relatable, confident and highly skilled when it comes to closing the sale. You have the ability to understand the market and the customer, build strong relationships with stores, come up with different solutions, and formulate action plans.
The position will be a combination of:
- Travelling around the UK to promote and sell the brands to independent stores and department stores.
- Working from our Camden Showroom when required.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Manage the Independent Sales Channel to drive profitable sales, distribution spread and increase the brands presence.
- Carry out regular store visits and train staff to ensure the consistent and high brand visibility in store.
- Provide regular feedback to your Manager, covering the marketplace, competitor activity and product development.
- Supply weekly reports detailing your contact schedule, sales report, route plans and other ad hoc information.
- You must own a driving licence and your own car
- You must have previous experience in sales (apparel)
- You must have a good knowledge of Excel
You get to work within a young, dynamic, trendy, and fast growing company. We will give you all the training you need. We will develop your existing experience and give you the confidence to flourish. We believe that If you show the potential to progress further, there will be plenty of room for your career growth.
If you are interested in this position please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com