High quality and stylish computer glasses to protect your kid's eyes from Blue Light of digital devices. It will provide you with better sleep and a healthier lifestyle.
- High Quality organic CR-39 lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Super light TR-90 frames for excellent comfort
- Flexible hinges & temples that will adapt to any face shape
- Rubberized texture for a better grip on your nose and ears
Fit: Unisex, Lens Material: CR39, Size: 46-17-130, Frame Material: TR-90
Our frames are made from super light polycarbonate and they only weigh 0.80 OZ .
They have flexible hinges & temples for easy adaptation to any face shape.
Their rubberized texture provides a better grip on the nose and ears.
Barner's lenses have a combination of 4 coatings specially developed for people who spend a lot of time indoors and are exposed to the blue-violet and LED light of digital devices like smartphones, TVs, and tablets.
Our high-quality organic CR-39 lenses block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum which means your eyes will always be protected.
- Hard coat
- Anti-glare coat
- Anti-static coat
- Super Hydrophobic coat
- Scratch resistance
- No mirror effect
- Easy to clean
We believe in having it all, which is why we developed the packaging of our glasses to be beautiful and durable, so you can protect your eyes and your glasses without sacrificing functionality or style.
When you open your box from us, you’ll find:
Your Barner computer glasses
A recycled, non-toxic neoprene pouch
A soft microfiber cloth
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH-neutral soap with lukewarm water.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses (avoid alcohol solvents).
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.