This piece is inspired by the time-tested style and substance of vintage chore jackets. Designed for manual workers to wear over their overalls, the chore jacket features pleats on the reverse and tucks around the elbow to allow for extra movement. The contrasting organic cotton cord collar adds interest and comfort to a piece which will mould to your shape wear after wear.
The #3025 canvas chore jacket in coriander features:
535gsm organic cotton canvas
GOTS approved fabric
organic cotton 11-wale cord collar in contrast colour
Uskees deadstock metal buttons
one flap pocket, three patch pockets
pleat on reverse and tucks around elbow for movement
heavy canvas will mould to shape of body over time
Salim is 6'1” with chest 38” and wears a medium.
Uskees Clothing Care Tips:
- Try to wash clothing less which will help to prolong the life of your Uskees clothing
- Try airing your clothes and then see if they really need to be washed
- Sponge small spots or stains with water to try and remove them
- Don’t use a biological washing powder as these contain small amounts of bleaching agents which will cause colour fading of organic cotton over time
- Always wash your Uskees garments inside out
- Try a wash cycle with a low spin to prevent too much creasing
- If you are line drying your Uskees outside, dry the garment inside out to prevent any sun fading and avoid strong sunlight especially with black colours
- Only iron when necessary
- Get your storage right - storage is important to make sure your clothing looks its very best every time you put it on. Folding and piling your clothing encourages creases that can stay forever. Hang up shirts on a good quality hanger and use clip hangers to hang your pants in the wardrobe to avoid excess creasing
We use GOTS standard organic cotton for all of our Uskees products. When washing your clothing you need to carefully read the washing instructions on the Wash Care Label which can be found inside the garment.